Introducing Campari, the bittersweet symphony your taste buds have been craving!
Campari is an iconic Italian aperitif that has been delighting drinkers since 1860, with its distinctive red hue and signature bitter taste. Made from a secret blend of herbs, aromatic plants, and fruit, it's an essential ingredient in the classic Negroni cocktail and a must-have for any well-stocked home bar.
- Nose: Intense, herbal and fruity aromas
- Palate: Rich, bittersweet with a hint of spiciness
- Finish: Lasting, bitter and refreshing
Product Details - Everything You Need To Know:
- Alcohol Strength: 25% ABV
- Size: 70cl
- Spirit Type: Aperitif
- Flavour: Bittersweet
- Colour: Red
- Origin: Italy
- Brand: Campari
- Aperitif hour
- Italian-themed dinner parties
- Mixing classic cocktails