Wray and Nephew White Overproof Rum, 70cl - Jamaica's Finest
Embrace the full strength of Wray and Nephew White Overproof Rum, the original rum of the Jamaican people that has been bottled on the Caribbean island for almost 200 years. Wray and Nephew White Rum is the best-selling high proof rum in the world.
This legendary high-proof rum, has a potent 63% ABV and a reputation for its robust flavour and distinctive character. Uncle Wray as its known, is a full strength white rum and a staple in Jamaican households, 90% of rum sales in Jamaica are of Wray and Nephew. On the island the rum is renowned for its use in traditional cocktails, cooking, baking, and even herbal remedies.
Wray and Nephew is made from a blend of pot and column still rums, and has a strong flavour profile that is characterized by notes of ripe banana, pineapple, and spice. The rum is often used in tropical themed cocktail with strong fruit flavours to create harmony with the strength of the rum.
Nose: Aromas of ripe fruits, molasses, and light oak
Palate: Ripe fruit, spicy warmth, hints of ripe banana and spice
Finish: Strong, warming, and lingering
Product Details - Wray and Nephew Rum:
- Strength (ABV): 63%
- Size: 70cl
- Alcohol Type: White Overproof Rum
- Flavour: Ripe fruit, molasses and Jamaican funk with a strong alcohol kick
- Colour: Clear
- Origin: Jamaica
- Brand: Wray and Nephew
How to enjoy Wray and Nephew Rum:
- Perfect for traditional Jamaican cocktails
- Great for baking rum cakes and treats
- A staple "strong drink" option in any home bar
- Great as the main spirit in any rum punch recipe
- Use it as a base for a variety of classic and innovative cocktails
Awards and Recognition:
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021: Double Gold Medal
- Fastest growing white rum in the UK 2022