Martell VS Cognac, 70cl
Martell VS (Very Special) cognac was created over 150 years ago under the 'Three Star' name and is enjoyed all over the world. It's harmonious, finely balanced blend makes it the ideal cognac for long drinks and cocktails.
Martell VS Cognac is a unique blend of eaux-de-vie aged for at least two years under the watchful eye of the Cellar Master. Its rich fruit and spice notes make it a versatile choice, whether you're sipping it neat, on the rocks, or in a cocktail. With every sip, you're experiencing a piece of French history, as Martell is the oldest of the great cognac houses.
- Nose: Rich fruit and spice notes framed by freshness: citrus, fresh pear and saffron.
- Palate: Wood and spice notes with a pleasant freshness and a velvety texture.
- Finish: Harmonious, fruity, and citrus notes.
- Alcohol Strength: 40% ABV
- Size: 70cl
- Spirit Type: Cognac
- Flavour: Fruity, Spice
- Colour: Golden
- Origin: France
- Brand: Martell
How to Enjoy:
- Drink it neat to truly appreciate its balanced, smooth flavour.
- Over ice, it becomes slightly more mellow and refreshing.
- Use it as a base for your favourite cognac cocktails for a vibrant twist.