Glenmorangie 10 Year Old - The Original Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Experience the whisky that all other Glenmorangie expressions are measured against - The Original 10 Year Old Single Malt. First released more than 175 years ago by their founders, the original Glenmorangie 10 year old was known for its mellow tones and delicacy of flavour. This Single Malt Whisky is a product of the tallest stills in Scotland and a decade-long maturation in American white oak ex-bourbon casks, this whisky is truly a testament to the craft of distilling.
The Original 10 Year Old is a hallmark of the Glenmorangie distillery's uncompromising pursuit of perfection. The result is a soft and mellow whisky, exuding notes of ripening fruits, vanilla and an irresistible hint of citrus. The beautiful balance and complexity of this original expression make it a favourite among whisky enthusiasts.
Whether you're a seasoned whisky lover or a newcomer to the world of single malts, Glenmorangie The Original 10 Year Old is a must-have addition to your collection. Enjoy it neat, on the rocks, or as the foundation of an exceptional whisky cocktail.
- Nose: Aromatic, with hints of citrus, ripening peaches, and vanilla.
- Palate: Deliciously smooth and creamy, with notes of vanilla and a burst of fruitiness.
- Finish: Clean and refreshing, with hints of orange and peach.
- Alcohol Strength: 40% ABV
- Size: 70cl
- Spirit Type: Whisky
- Flavour: Citrus, Peach, Vanilla
- Colour: Pale Lemon
- Origin: Scotland
- Brand: Glenmorangie
- Age: 10 Year Old
- Certification: Vegan
- Cask Type: Bourbon
- Colouring: Yes
How to Enjoy:
- Savour it neat or on the rocks.
- Perfect as a base for whisky cocktails.
- Makes an excellent gift for whisky lovers.
Awards and Accolades
Highlands & Islands up to 12yo - 2013 (The Scotch Whisky Masters, The Spirits Business)
- Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2020 (International Spirits Challenge)
- Scotch Single Malt - Highland - 2017 (International Spirits Challenge)
- Single Malt Scotch - to 12 Yrs - 2022 (International Wine & Spirit Competition)
- Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2022 (San Francisco World Spirits Competition)
- Distillers' Single Malts 12 years and under - 2019 (International Spirits Challenge)